Rilasciato Liteon iXtreme LT Ufficiale da C4Eva & TeamJungler
assieme a JungleFlasher 1.70 ottimizzato per l’utilizzo congiunto.
Da Twitter: C4eva presents iXtreme Lite Touch (LT) in association with Team Jungle and Team Xecuter: http://bit.ly/4VptGj
Contenuto file .nfo allegato:
C4E’s iXtreme Lite Touch (LT) in association with Team Jungle & Team Xecuter
After a long development and testing process we give you the first official release of the iXtreme LT
– Supports all Liteon Drives (74850, 83850V1, 83850V2, 93450)
– Totally re-written code optimised for minimal patching
– Whole banks of firware now untouched
– New Drive response timing engine accurately mimics original drive timings
– Full disc stealth used by default
– Waveless booting , disc images are assumed to be correct!
– Split-Vid used as default
###### WARNING ######
Warning! Ensure all disc images are checked with abgx as LT assumes all stealth/ss/pfi/dmi is correct. Disc images must also be splitvid and preferred SS v2
Warning! Lt will not save you from being banned if console is already flagged by using a previous firmware or non-stealth discs
It is also advisable to apply all system updates before flashing with LT. All future console system updates (not game updates) must be applied with caution
###### WARNING ######
Thanks go to Team Jungle for their hard work and efforts in the development process.
Thanks also go to Team Xecuter for their generous support to this project.
Rilasciato anche l’apposto JungleFlasher 1.70 ottimizzato su http://jungleflasher.net
Qui il changelog:
Lite On Support
Auto-Load Lite-Touch firmwares
– spoof copies calibration data if present in source
– dummy from traget will place calibration data in dummy v2 at same location
– performed before LO83info to identify 83 v2 and abort sequence
– performed for DVDKey, Lo83info and Dummy from iXtreme and added to dummy v2
to differientiate 83v1 & 83v2
Legacy cross spoofing
– bug fixed, now working, sorry ;(
New key locations
– long suspected 74 f/w’s with 0x1a000 and 0x1b000 key sectors,
– both found recently, support added.
Explorer contexts fixed for start in JF.
Explorer contexts fixed for Win 7.